AEP7 Laser Pistol

Show off your cool build in the "I made a:" section
dragonator
Site Admin

AEP7 Laser Pistol

Post by dragonator »

Show off the great Laser Pistol you made here. Got a better laser, got sound effects, got it to actually vaporize a target? Share it here.
ajvinke

Re: AEP7 Laser Pistol

Post by ajvinke »

DSC_0033 - kopie.JPG
DSC_0033 - kopie.JPG (98.5 KiB) Viewed 26115 times
DSC_0035 - kopie.JPG
DSC_0035 - kopie.JPG (99.41 KiB) Viewed 26115 times
The great laser pistol with a working laser, it (sadly) is unable to vaporize anyone.
adding the electronics was a challenge, especially placing the contact terminals for the batteries.
the springs make a good connection with the batteries, but it makes closing the compartment a bit more difficult.
for the positive terminals i used decorative studs for furniture, because of the rounded head.

This laser pistol (and the Pip-boy 3000) has gotten the approval of the Bethesda staff of Gamescom 2014 and 2015. :mrgreen:
dragonator
Site Admin

Re: AEP7 Laser Pistol

Post by dragonator »

Maybe it is for the better that it cannot vaporize anything. People would not be as keen on you having it if it did. On the other hand, who would stop you, you'd have a laser pistol to vaporize stuff. No one, that's who.

Having the springs probably does a lot better than not having them (like I did). I had to have the batteries exactly right in the cells to get them to connect. The spring contacts look like they belong there.

Glad to hear that the prints have the approval of the Bethesda staff.