ZCorp 310 +

Powder and inkjet printing
n.moslem

Re: ZCorp 310 +

Post by n.moslem »

Hi can you post some photos of the roller and...? 8-) 8-) 8-)
verguetz

Post by verguetz »

Hello Ezrec,
I have two zprinters, 310 and 510. I'm having a hard time making printhead control standalone. In your research you have found some specific material of the heads hp10 and 11, like electrical schematic, driving times or control information ?? I will be grateful if I can share your knowledge. Att., Verguetz
Skynetbeta

Post by Skynetbeta »

Question I have a zcorp 310+ with a dead IDE flash drive.
Would you be able to send me a copy of your machines drive so I could restore mine?
frankie

Post by frankie »

most powders are set to 90 degrees f. i let mine sit for a few hours than bake in the oven at 300 degrees f. am using hydroperm and pva. do not get it too wet. :D
3DTOPO

Post by 3DTOPO »

Greetings,

I purchased a broken 310 - has excessive a "axis 1 excessive position error". I rebuilt the fast carriage, replaced the belt, but still get the error. I figure it must be the servo - have a new one on order.

My printer came with the parking cap missing. Can someone please get me dimensions so I can print a new part? I can't find replacement parts anywhere. I could print a mold to cast a rubber cap. There is a sping in the service station for it, so the other part(s) could be 3D printed if I had dimensions.

3DTOPO

Post by 3DTOPO »

I hope its OK to post this here. Please remove if not.

I couldn't find any forums dedicated to ZPrinters so I started one:

http://zprinterforum.com

Hope to see you all there!