Hacking the HP45

Powder and inkjet printing
Philipp

Re: Hacking the HP45

Post by Philipp »

Happy New Year to all of you,
I tried to contact the chinese provider, which unfortunately failed. They did not understand my questions regarding the function of the components or the connections. Communication was near impossible. Therefore, I have removed from this solution.
It is easier to get in contact with HP resellers. With HP I have also contacted, but refer to your resellers, since HP thinks in larger decreases. The contact with HP and also to the resellers was very friendly and nice.
Best wishes
Philipp
Sean

Post by Sean »

Philipp wrote:Happy New Year to all of you,
I tried to contact the chinese provider, which unfortunately failed. They did not understand my questions regarding the function of the components or the connections. Communication was near impossible. Therefore, I have removed from this solution.
It is easier to get in contact with HP resellers. With HP I have also contacted, but refer to your resellers, since HP thinks in larger decreases. The contact with HP and also to the resellers was very friendly and nice.
Best wishes
Philipp
Dear Philipp,
Happy New Year.
Which provider you have contacted, is cfconn? and what is your request, maybe I can help you to contact with Chinese provider.
Best Wishes
Sean
dandumit

Post by dandumit »

Hi ,
I have discussed as well with cfconn. PRetty communicative.
However they will deliver only pogo pins and not all PCB. Quoted me for 150Usd for 10 sets.
There is no much more to discuss. Has to be made another pcb and so on. That's not exactly what I was dreaming on... but if needed I will do it !

Kind regards,
Daniel
Philipp

Post by Philipp »

Hello,
After what they wrote to me was to realize that they had no idea of the electronics, the figure in the alibaba display seems to be only an example for Pogopins.
Best wishes
Philipp
Sean

Post by Sean »

Philipp wrote:Hello,
After what they wrote to me was to realize that they had no idea of the electronics, the figure in the alibaba display seems to be only an example for Pogopins.
Best wishes
Philipp
Yes, they just provide three components: the pins, the plastic container for pins and spring, now I wait they feedback the price for 1 set .
Wonko

Post by Wonko »

If 10 items is the minimum order, I would like to buy one or two units from whoever orders.
dragonator
Site Admin

Post by dragonator »

Same here. If there is a benefit to buy more, put me in for 2-3 units (more if required).
Sean

Post by Sean »

dragonator wrote:Same here. If there is a benefit to buy more, put me in for 2-3 units (more if required).
I just ordered 2 set from the factory. I'm leaving in China, so I don't need to think about the transport fee, it's accept for me 100RMB/Set,
dandumit

Post by dandumit »

Add for me 2-3 pieces as well.
Thank you,
Daniel
Philipp

Post by Philipp »

Hallo,
I would also like to order 4 pieces
Philipp