AER9 Laser Rifle

Show off your cool build in the "I made a:" section
dragonator
Site Admin

AER9 Laser Rifle

Post by dragonator »

Got an AER9 Laser Rifle from Fallout printed. Really? wow! That must have taken forever. Added more sound or REAL actual lasers? Show it off here.
trev502000

Re: AER9 Laser Rifle

Post by trev502000 »

almost finished one just struggling with the reload mechanism and time so it only has a basic laser in managed to get it into the TCT Show http://www.tctshow.com/ tomorrow on the 3d filaprint/global FSD stand with x-robot with credit to you for the amazing design i will post some pics tomorrow
Attachments
CQDLpuFW8AAio4C.jpg
CQDLpuFW8AAio4C.jpg (22.33 KiB) Viewed 36432 times
dragonator
Site Admin

Post by dragonator »

Impressive, that took you what? 3 weeks or so. That is wicked fast. The reload mechanism was also about half of my assembly time.

Have fun at TCT, and if you get to speak with James Bruton, tell him I really like his Hulk Buster Suit.

I will hopefully see your pictures tomorrow.
trev502000

Post by trev502000 »

it was quicker than that i only got the filament on the 15th September looking at the invoice so 2 weeks i think the problem with the reload mechanism is i need stronger elastic and i will pass the message on i hope the hulk buster suit is there it is very cool
trev502000

Post by trev502000 »

z-A7engYSseMzU__wWiYboRs-yGNaevlbFUe-ucVTKU.jpg
z-A7engYSseMzU__wWiYboRs-yGNaevlbFUe-ucVTKU.jpg (103.47 KiB) Viewed 36419 times
here you go a pic of James and the aer9 lots of interest and pointed lots of people to your website
dragonator
Site Admin

Post by dragonator »

This made me smile.

Was TCT any fun?
tom90deg

Post by tom90deg »

I'm currently printing a AER9 to go with my pipboy! I'll post pics as soon as I get it done.
trev502000

Post by trev502000 »

tct was fun lots of kickstarters to chat to and free samples to try its well worth a visit ended up going on both days got bored at the end of the second day so started asking complicated questions to salesmen/women one thought the unique feature of there printer was the bed moved up and down and that was it lol there were some amazing machines there got lots of ideas for a fdm printer i designed on the train home
ajvinke

Post by ajvinke »

well this will take some sweet printing time, i made a rough estimate that it would take about a week (i haven't checked all the part sizes yet)

But this will print this one! (but first new filament)
dragonator
Site Admin

Post by dragonator »

This was my biggest print to date. Luckily it is just a lot of parts. None of the parts are incredibly complicated. I wish you good luck printing.

Will you be printing one with or without the mechanism.