Build Blog (Damius)

Home Forums Plan B Build Blog (Damius)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Damius
    Participant

I am going for a colorful build :p Actually I used 14 printers at once when they had different colored ABS loaded onto them. Still sourcing parts, finding a Q2299a is giving me a hard time here in NZ!

3D Printed parts

dragonator
    Keymaster

Hello and welcome.

The colors look great. I can’t wait to see them on a printer. Where did you go where there are 14 printers?

If you find it absolutely impossible to find the Q2299A, I still have a small stock of them. Shipping is a bit steep, depending on if it will fit by post or if it has to go by package (€10 or €26), but if you are desperate, it is an option. Hit the forum if you have any additional questions.

Damius
    Participant

Cheers!

At my university, we have a room with about 20 FDM printers. Printing the whole part list took about 2 hours.I am resorting to using a third party service (similar to Bongo) to ship the part from the USA.

Right now I am waiting for the parts to arrive before I start building. In the mean time, I’ll brush up on my software/electronics (I’m doing mechanical engineering). I am quite interested in learning how to ‘hack’ print heads, and have been lurking in some of the forum threads :p

I’ll hit up the forum in case I run into any trouble!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.