While I still really like the idea, I will not be actively participating with experiments the coming few weeks or months. After the acetone and C6602A test I will first direct my attention toward other things, such as:
- Finishing some of my old projects;
- Doing some new experiments with materials for Plan B;
- Fixing some of my 3D printers;
- Hacking the CN642A as soon as I have a 3D printer working again;
- In the spring, some hydroponics related projects;
If by that time there hasn’t been some massive breakthrough or catastrophic flaw in the concept, I will join when I have checked of at least a few of those points. I will still give input where possible and hope that the discussion can remain active, but I simply do not have the time right now to help with the experiments.